This site may contain affiliate links. We only recommend products and services that we whole heartedly endorse. Our family appreciates your support of Orange Grove Road.
Where’d you find that?!
The time we’ve spent searching for supplies that fit into our criteria is staggering.
- Tools need to hold up to our vigorous use in harsh high heat conditions, and not pollute the environment.
- Supplements need to have integrity, be cost effective, clean, non GMO and make a positive difference for us.
- Kitchen supplies need to hold up too, and be free from leaching lead, aluminum and other toxic substances into our food.
- Food items need to be grown or raised responsibly without pesticides, herbicides or GMOs.
To the best of my knowledge, the items that I recommend follow these criteria. I appreciate any input from my readers to help uphold the integrity of these recommendations. I hope these recommendations save you time and money!
Instructions on how to MAKE YOUR OWN liquid magnesium chloride can be found here. You may click on the picture to buy the ingredient.
This 5 oz measuring glass is very handy for substances that shouldn’t come into contact with metal or plastic. This is how I measure out my homemade liquid magnesium each day. In the reviews people recommend hand washing to preserve the markings. I’ve been lazy and washing in the dishwasher for a few months with no issues thus far.
I chose to buy a Berkey water filter for our family. These are my reasons:
- I like to be able to clean it out from time to time. I’ve read about a family who was very ill for a very long time before they finally thought to cut open their reverse osmosis device and found it full of black mold. 🤢 It’s probably not likely to happen to most people, but I just don’t like the thought of it being a possibility.
- I like that the Berkey doesn’t remove minerals.
- I can take it anywhere, including the Disneyland Hotel 😊.
- It doesn’t require water pressure to work so it’s good for emergency situations.
- The Berkey has options for removing fluoride and arsenic.
- It actually looks very beautiful in my kitchen!
Affiliate Disclosures: You should assume the owner of this website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier’s website.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.